Monday, April 22, 2013

Vintage Dress With My African touch

Hey Beauties !!
Hope you all are having a great day


 
I was feeling really pretty in this outfit.This dress is comfortable and easy to wear .


Outfit Detail:
Dress : thrift Store
Belt :Don't remember SORRY 
Shoes: Jcpenny
Ring : Charlotte Russe 
Scarf : Ankara or "pagne "

This dress is very long so I decided to put the belt to make it shorter and give me back my waist that was lost in this dress lool 




I am loving this outfit can you tell loool... I feel Fabulous and Fun !! 
Hope you enjoy it xoxo Ray

4 comments:

  1. Cute dress!!! I didn't know you were from the Ivory Coast too, that's cool!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the perfect Mermaid prom dress online? Find your prom gowns in mermaid styles available in beaded & lace styles from Promdresshut. Shop Now!

    ReplyDelete