Monday, December 16, 2013

BH Cosmetic Liquid Foundation

The makeup is simply an extension of the personality and colors, clothing, makeup all express something.










Today blog post will be mostly about my new foundation. I am trying to mix things up with my blog. So I decided to do more product review. I order the BH cosmetic foundation in Deep Ebony and deep cocoa. I always want to try this foundation, after seeing all the reviews on YouTube.   

*Let Get into the Good Stuff

First of all, I am in love with this product. This foundation is very light so you can built your coverage. The best thing about it is the price. This foundation only coast $3.95 with tax. I am very "cheap" so when I see a good product with such low price I have to try it. 
 For this makeup I did not use a lot of foundation surprisingly.I took the much darker shade with is the dark ebony put it on the area I want to contour. For the more natural finish I use my color deep cocoa to highlight the rest of my face. I advise all of you to go get it.

                 XOXOXO ,



No comments:

Post a Comment