Monday, February 10, 2014

Classy Morning






Hello Everyone!
As you read this post I hope you have a great day! Today's post will be all about this outfit. I took those pictures yesterday and I was so proud of the way they turn out. Me and my friend/photographer are trying to take my blog to the next level. We want to bring you the best quality pictures. 

Anyway, this outfit was inspired by my nails. I have this electric blue nail polish right now and I love it. I hope you like this outfit, don't forget to FOLLOW MY BLOG :)

Peplum Top|| Jcpenny (sold out)  Cap-Sleeve Scuba Peplum Top, (Alternative)
            Belt|| Ebay Gold belt
Pants|| Jcpenny Slim Ankle Pants
Blazer|| Trifted (Alternative)
Bag|| Forever21 long time ago
Shoes|| BCBG Generation

Don't Forget To Follow Me on Instagram @fashionlife_byray 


Xoxo,

 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment