Wednesday, September 2, 2015

| Styled by Moi | Last Friday Night + Jord Watch

Never frown because you never know who falling in love with your smile.











Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing amazing! It's has been so long since I post a new outfit. I have been so lazy those days because I do not want to dress up. Last Friday, I had a going away party because it was my last night home before I left for college. We all know how school is now that I'm a junior, I have a busy schedule trying to balance school, relationship and my social life.



A month ago I was contacted by a company to do a review on their product. I was a little skeptical about doing a review because I hear horror stories all the time. After doing countless research I saw how honest this company is truly.   


The company name is  Jord, They sale beautiful wood watches. I know right who would have guess that wood watches were around. I decided on the Fieldcrest Green Sandalwood. I love How simple and elegant this watch look. I hope you go check them out!!





Outfit Information:

Dress: Gojane.com
Shoes: Steve Madden
Nackelace: Don't remember
Watch: Jord

Xoxo,
 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment