Monday, April 18, 2016

| Style by Moi | Spring fever

"Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained." 
Marie Curie




















Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. Today's outfit was inspired by this beautiful top. I got this gorgeous top from Gojane. I think I should honestly become a spokesperson for their website because more than half of my wardrobe is from them. I love crop tops. I love showing off my flat stomach, it's not my fault I work hard for my body and jump on the first opportunity to show it off. I hope you guys love this look, don't forget to comment, follow and share!

Outfit Information:
Top: Gojane.com
Skirt: Rue21
Hair

Xoxo,
 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment