Friday, July 8, 2016

3rd Annual New Orleans Natural Hair expo



Me And Yolanda Renee @etcblogmag


Me and Janae @nae2curly


Hello Everyone,

I hope all of you are doing great! Today's blog post is going to be all about my at the New Orleans natural hair expo. On Saturday July 2nd, I had the opportunity to go to New orleans for the annual natural hair expo. This was my first time I going to a hair event. I enjoyed every minute it. I was able to meet so may brands, naturals and bloggers. I made so many connections for my blog. In case you guys do not know, I have been natural since 2011. I started my hair journey because I was basically lazy about putting chemical on my hair. My hair journey is a story for another time... At the event I had my hair done by design essentials. I encourage all of you naturals to go to those events if you have the opportunity because they teach you a lot of things.

Follow Me:
Intagram: @fashionlife_byray
Snapchat: fashionattitud5





 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Shop Two piece prom dress or Prom Dresses from Dillard's.com. Find all of the latest styles and brands in Junior's prom and pink prom dresses.

    ReplyDelete