Wednesday, January 25, 2017

|Styled by Moi| Bell sleeves off the shoulder dress from Zaful


"Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. "

Norman Vincent Peale

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all doing fantastic on this beautiful day. Today's outfit was sent to me by a company called Zaful. I had the opportunity to go on their website and pick some clothes in order to review them for you. I enjoyed working with them because they were really professional. My package was sent to me on time, I received my package in less than a week. The dress that you see  in the pictures was so light weight.  I hope you all enjoy this blog post and see you all soon.

Outfit Informations:

Dress: Zaful
Necklace: Sammydress
Earring: Gojane


No comments:

Post a Comment