Tuesday, August 22, 2017

|Styled by Moi| Cute & Sweet in White

"Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."
 Jim Rohn



Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well on this beautiful day. I have been M.I.A for a while because I was focused on my business. I have a new business back in my home country so I focused on my store. Now I'm back, I will be directing all my attention to my blog.  I have so many reviews coming soon. Please don't forget to comment, subscribe and share!!

Outfit Information:
Dress: Shein
Shoes: Gojane
Rings: Zaful

Xoxo,
Demondi

1 comment:

  1. Shop for Light blue prom dresses at Prom Dress. Prom dresses, lace prom Dresses, Halter prom dresses, and cocktail party dresses with lace details.

    ReplyDelete