Monday, October 2, 2017

My Impression of Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Cosmetics

We're Beautiful like diamonds in the sky. 
Rihanna

We all Know Rihanna from here music, fashion and natural beauty. When I heard that she was coming out with a makeup line I was excited. I didn't know what to expect from her, but I knew it would be something AMAZING. This line was such a success because she come out  with Forty foundation shade. I know I'm doing this review late, but I wanted to go into the store to try on the foundation in order for me to get the perfect foundation for my skin tone.

What is Fenty Beauty?
A full collection of makeup that caters to woman from all skin colors, all undertones and social background. In the collection we have:
 -40-shade of foundation,
- One primer
-Two makeup brushes, 
-Three portable makeup brushes, 
-One makeup sponge
-One universal matte powder
-Ten shimmering highlighting sticks
-20 shades of matte contouring sticks
-six powder highlighters
-Blotting paper
-One universal lip gloss.
What I Got?
-PRO FILT'R soft Matte longwear Foundation #410
-PRO FILT'R soft Matte longwear Foundation #420
-KILLAWATT Freestyle Highlighter #Trophy Wife
-Match stix Trio Concealer, Contour, Highlight #Deep 400
-GLOSS BOMB Universal Lip Luminzer 
RODUCTS USED / LES PRODUITS UTILISÉES 

Face/Le visage


Viva coconut oil- daily facial moisturizer
Kat Von D- Lock-it-Hydrating Prinmer
Nivea- Men's Sensitive Post Shaving Balm (as Primer)
Fenty Beauty- -PRO FILT'R soft Matte longwear Foundation #410

Eyes/ Les yeux


Elf expert liquid liner
Bhcosmetics- 26 neutral eyeshadow ( brown, golden gray and rustic gold)
Givenchy Mascara 
Lashes- Ever Lash #EL 20

Contour & highlight 


-Match stix Trio Concealer, Contour, Highlight #Deep 400
-KILLAWATT Freestyle Highlighter #Trophy Wife

Eyebrows/ Les sourcils


Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip brow pomade- Dark Brown

Lips/ Les lèvres 


-GLOSS BOMB Universal Lip Luminzer 


My Opinion: I was excited for this launch, and even though I wasn’t sure what to expect.  I love the products mostly the foundation. I love the fact that it makes your skin look flawless. I  enjoy the no makeup makeup look. The stick trio is also great products. Finally, the most talked about product the Highlighter in TROPHY WIFE; This product is beautiful I love the fact that it's highly pigmented. I would definitely recommend those products.

Price: All the products ranges from $16 to $54. (I bought every items with my own money.)
Available: FentyBeauty.com 
Xoxo,
Demondi



No comments:

Post a Comment