Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Am Going With The Wind ...

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."
Omar Khayyam









 hello everyone hope you are all good !! Like the blog title say I am going with the flow of my life right now and embrace every part of it!!
This outfit is from Tuesday ,I was really in a joyful mood on the inside so I decide to let my clothes show it too. College Has been so exciting , I already met so many people from different background and nationalities .I really enjoy the diversity of my school *smiley face* I am so happy you guys !! Enough about that Today blog will be mainly about Happiness . I want  to take my time on this subject because most people don't know how to adopt in different environment so they become unhappy .I  think that change is good so you have to embrace every moment of it . We have to be ourselves no matter where we go so we can enjoy every moment of life because Life is too short to be unhappy  and think about the past .

So let the wind take you place because You Only Live Once .



 Dress : Ross

Jacket & Belt : Goodwill

Bangles : Charlotte Russe

Flat : Payless 

 

2 comments: