Monday, April 14, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Look




Hello everyone!!
Hope all of you are doing great! Today, I came to you with a another makeup look. This look is very simple, and easy to recreate. I usually do this makeup for school because I don't have time to do the whole eyeshadow look. I just put on my foundation ( Lancome teint idole foundation) and some powder to set it all.
I hope you all  like it and don't forget to Follow!!



FACE:

Milk of Magnesia as a primer
Lancome tient idole foundation-Suede 500
Mac Studio Careblend/pressed - Dark Deep (set my foundation)

EYES

 NYX pencil- in black 
Givenchy Phenomen mascara in Black
Nicka K pencil in blue
Blue Glitter liner

EYEBROWS

 Ruby Kisses pencil liner- Dark Brown
Mac Concealer- NC50

LIPS

Nick K lip pencil -Burgundy
clinique lipstick- 407 Rum kiss

Xoxo,

 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment