Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Birthday to Me

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

















Today is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it! Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well on this beautiful day that is my birthday. I am overwhelm with joy, happiness and excitement. I can't believe this day is finally here. I am so grateful to my Lord who took me through so much since my last birthday and he allowed me to get to this day with my head high. I want to share this special moment with you all and hopefully you like this post. 
Don't worry more pictures are coming soon!

Outfit information:

Dress: Gojane.com
Necklace: Gift from my mother
shoes: I don't remember where I got it.
Photo credit; Whitney Fakolade

Xoxo,
 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment