Tuesday, April 26, 2016

|New Hair| Crochet Braid with cuban twist Hair

"When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things. "
Joe Namath











Hello everyone!
I hope you are all doing well. I have been so blessed lately. Praise the Lord. This blog post is about my new hair. I was inspire by Lolaomonaija. She is an amazing content creator. She also has a YouTube channel where she explains how to make this hair.  
I  got this hair crochet because I did not want to make a wig like Lola did. I don't know why but I'm very afraid of wigs. I always had a fear that they would fall off my head so I try to stay away from them. I use 6 packs of cuban twist hair color T99/350. I'm not a big fan of the color 1B because I love color 350. I know that this color looks amazing on my skin tone so I always use color 350 whenever I do some type of protective style. 
Anyway, I hope you like this crochet braid like I do because it is going to be my new go to protective hairstyle.

Hair informations:

 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment