Sunday, March 2, 2014

My First Flexi Rods Set On Synthetic Hair "Xpression Hair"





 I must say this isn't my first time using flexi rods. I always use the rods on my natural hair when I wear it out. I love the end result so I wanted to try it on my tree braid.

If you don't know this hair is synthetic. I wasn't sure about the outcome of this experience because synthetic hair does not curl like that unless you put it in hot water. I did not want a permanent curl pattern, so I decided to only use the rods.

I roll my hair the night before using  BB Foam Moisturizing Wrapping Lotion and section the hair to put the rods.

However, the hair tangles a lot. It's nothing serious just de-tangle with a wild tooth comb. It is important to wrap your hair every night after you put your rods. I watch a lot of video on Youtube to learn how to take care of synthetic hair. I really like to do my research before I do anything, so make sure you have all the information.

The STEPS 

1- Detangle the hair with a wild tooth comb
2- Put the BB Foam Moisturizing Wrapping Lotion 
3- Section the hair and put your rods
4- Wrap your hair with a scarf and go to bed

Take the Rods Down

The next day I took the rods out. I put them in the night before around 8pm. It took me at least 1 hour to do my hall head. 
After I took all the rods out I was in love with the result . The curl were so define and it had so much volume. I did not run my hand thou the hair,  Like I said before this hair is not virgin so the curls don't last.  I would recommend to curl the hair for special occasion. I did this because it was the start of an new semester for 2014.

 I hope you enjoy this blog Kiss!!











 Xoxo,
Demondi

No comments:

Post a Comment