Monday, March 17, 2014

Natural hair: Wash n' Go for 4a, 4b and 4c








I hope all is well with you all. Today blog post will be about my hair and the step I took to achieve this wash n' go hairstyle. I have very thick and coarse hair texture. I can't say that sometime I want to go back to the perm days but I just can not throw away the countless hairstyles that natural girl can do.
 Anyway, this hair was inspired by a YouTube name DONEDO 05. I am obsess with this girl for real. Starting by her hair color, makeup looks and the protective hairstyles she do I really can say I am in Love. 
Let's get back to the hair, I used her technique to define my curl. I can talk all day about how I did it but I will I let you guys watch for yourselves.
Hope you enjoy kiss!!


Xoxo,

 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment