Monday, January 6, 2014

Makeup Tutorial Using Wet n Wild Petal Pusher












Hello everyone, Hope you all had an amazing New Year. I can't believe we are already in 2014. Anyway today's blog is all about makeup. I wanted to do this look for a longest time. Finally I did it and I absolutely love it. This makeup look was fast and easy. I only use the Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette to create this purple smokey eye. I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial !!

 Product I Used

FACE

Centaphil daily facial moisturizer with SPF
Phillips Milk of Magnesia
Bh cosmetic 26 palette palette blush
Bh cosmetic foundation- Deep cacao

EYES

Maybelline eyeshadow Primer
wet n wild eyeshadow - light purple (inner tear dot)
wet n wild eyeshadow- Dark Purple (lid)
Bh cosmetic 26 palette- dark brown (crease)
Wet n wild- shimmer brown (outer V)
Maybelline Mascara 

EYEBROWS

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Soft Brown
Mac Concealer- NC50

LIPS

Nyx lip liner - Rose
Revlon lipstick - Fuchsia

Xoxo,







No comments:

Post a Comment