Monday, March 24, 2014

It's MY BITHDAYYYYY !!!

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.








 Today is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it.
On this beautiful day my lord has bless me with another year on this earth. I can only give him praise and shout "Halleluiah" to my Lord. I can not even explain the joy that is taking over my body. God give me life, health, amazing parents and awesome friends. I am so bless every single day I see his action in my life. 
Thank you guys for following my blog, I really appreciate each of you <3


Outfit Information

Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Forever21
<3


 



Xoxo,
 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment