Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Denim On Denim
















Outfi/Tenue Information

Top: Body Central
Shorts/ Culotte: DIY
Shoes: Payless 



It's amazing what working out can do for someone self esteem. I have always been happy with my body and size. Now, I feel better, happier and confident. Anyway, today outfit is something casual that I wore for a outing with my girls. It was a beautiful day, so I had to show off my body lool. I wore this crop top from Body centrol and my DIY shorts. I hope you like this post and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @fashionlife-byray

 C'est incroyable ce que le sport peut faire pour la confidence de quelqu' un. J'ai toujours été heureuse avec mon corps et ma taille. Maintenant, je me sens mieux,  heureuse et confidente. Quoi qu'il en soit, ma tenue d' aujourd' hui est quelque chose de décontracté que je porter pendant ma sortie avec mes amis. C'était une belle journée, j'ai donc decider de montrer mon corps lool. Je porter ce "crop top"  de Body Centrol et ma culotte que j ai fait moi meme. J'espère que vous aimez cette tenue et n'oublie pas de me suivre sur Instagram @ fashionlife-byray

 Xoxo,
  photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment