Monday, September 29, 2014

I woke Up Like This #Flawless





“There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.”
   ― Steve Maraboli,






Have you ever woke up and realized how beautiful you are? I wonder how many of us struggle with our thought about the way we look. This is why we should all embrace your imperfection. Life is not perfect so why should we be. I use to have low self-esteem about myself.  Nobody would think that this young, beautiful and educated girl would think so badly of herself. This battle was one of the most hard thing I had to deal with and accept the fact that I'm not perfect but my imperfections make me BEAUTIFUL. Today I'm giving you the power on those demon that make us under estimate ourselves in order for us to allow the wrong people in our life because guys feed of our weakness so ladies let take power of our lives and Always step out of our houses wearing this slogan because YOU ARE FLAWLESS!!!









Anyway, let come back to the important thing this outfit. I was going to a party on Saturday with some friends. I did not feel like wearing this because I did not feel flawless. Those past month were made of ups and down. I was drain emotionally so I put all my focus on working out, finding myself and get my happy back. I know now that love should not hurt so ladies don't you never allow a man to take control of your emotions because he will break you down.
Humm, let get back to this look, after I wore this outfit I saw myself changing and realized that I'm beautiful inside and out. I should never settle down for anything less than what I give. Today, I'm for really back to blogging and to the happy me!!!

Outfit Information:
Skirt: Charlotte Rusee
Tee-shirt: Galaxy
Shoes: Forever21
Jacket: old forgot where I got that


No comments:

Post a Comment