Sunday, October 5, 2014

| Styled by Moi |A little color won't hurt anybody

"Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that's beautiful."
Rashida Jones







Hey guys, hope you are doing good today!! I have been trying to find some new ways to innovate my blog and what I post. I'm tired of just talking about clothe because I'm so much more than just pretty face. So you guys need to watch out for that because I will start to include my weight loss journey on my blog and give some tips on how to become the best person you can be.





So, today outfit is a little colorful. If you been a regular to my blog you know that I'm all about my colors and trying new things. I feel like color make you happy and when you step foot in a room you will be the first person to get all the attentions; I'm not saying that you have to wear color to just get attention but just to become unafraid of people looking at you. That is one of the best thing to do when you are trying to battle low self esteem. I wore this outfit to a friend party I tried to not be dressy because I did not want to upstage her lool, I tend to do that but it not my fault I dress everywhere I go like I'm going to meet someone important. Anyway, I hope you like this dress and see you on my next post!!


Outfit Information:
Dress- Macy's  
Shoes- Forever21


Xoxo,
 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment