Friday, May 23, 2014

Maxi N Gold







Outfit/Tenue Information:

Dress/Robe: Old (I like This)
Sandals: Payless
Necklace: Gift from my mom




Hello everyone hope everything is well with you all. I have not been doing anything special those days just going to the gym trying to get my body and mind together. Today blog outfit is something casual that I wore to a date night. I am not in the dressing up mood this day's but it just me being lazy. I love maxi dresses because they show off my curve and hide my body at the same time. I was waiting for the right time to wear this necklace but after seeing a black dress that Irony of Ashi wore "Here" I decided to pin the necklace to the dress. Hope you like this and don't forget to follow me on Instagram @fashionlife_byray.


 Coucou les fille j'espere que vous allez bien . Moi, Je ne fait rien de special ces jours ci juste aller à la  salle de gym pour essayer d obtenir mon corps de rêve. Aujourd'hui ma tenue est quelque chose de décontracté que je porter à la sortie avec mes amis. Je ne suis pas d'humeur ces temps si a porter des talon, ces juste la paresse. J'aime les robes maxi, car cette robe montre mes formes. J'attendais le bon moment pour porter ce collier, mais après avoir vue une robe noire que  Irony of Ashi a porter "Ici" J'ai décidé d'épingler le collier sur la robe. J espere que vous  aimez  et  oublier pas de me suivre sur Instagram @ fashionlife_byray.

Xoxo,
 photo 5_zpsb3c395a9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment