Friday, September 13, 2013

Beautiful Day

"Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness."
William E. Gladstone












 It's a other beautiful day that God Has giving us on this earth .I am happy to come to you today .I don't know what has been happening with me lately but I am so HAPPY right now maybe it's because I am surrounded by amazing people and feel so love in my college .
I always wonder how college would be like but now I see that it is just the way you take an experience that would make every difference .I come here with a open heart to experience , met people and learn new thing .Now I am embracing the idea of college life .
Hope all of you open your heart and let life take you places you have never been before !! 

Outfit Information :
Pants:Rue21
Top: New York & Company
Jacket: Thread & Supply
Shoes: Payless 
Sunglasses:  Forever21
Necklace :charlotte Russe  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment