Sunday, September 8, 2013

Let's Talk : Confidence

"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world " 
Marilyn Monroe







    
 Have you ever felt like you don't belong? or You are living in a world were all the eyes are always on you?  Today I want  to open up  to you guys a little bit .Growing up I always thought that I wasn't good enough ,pretty or even worth it .I mostly lived in a house with boys because I am the youngest of 3 boys who I really LOVE but it was hard finding myself because I didn't have nobody to look up too .

I often set on the computer looking at the pictures of beautiful models and wishing to be like them .I didn't have a lot of friends because I was the quiet type . I want it to be beautiful or even skinner .I remember one day someone calling me "Obese " like really and the funny thing is I was half the size that I am now woow
My point is no matter what you think about yourself I am telling you that YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL inside and out .
You just have to find the strength to express yourself the way you want and let people know that you are here on this earth for something  .Being confident is a state of mind not what you wear nor how you look .

*Remember "Nobody can't stop you only you can be a obstacle to yourself "


No comments:

Post a Comment